1 green bell pepper
1 red onion
4 medium yellow or red potatoes
1 pound sweet Italian sausage
3 C chicken broth
1/2 C milk
2 T parsley
1 t tarragon
1 C cheddar cheese
1. Chop pepper and onion fine to medium, saute in coconut oil until firm, but tender. Add chicken broth as needed, using about 1 C.
2. Oil a 9x13 pan and cover bottom with veggies.
3. Slice potatoes thin, layer on top of veggies. Sprinkle with salt and black and red pepper.
4. Saute sausage adding chicken broth as needed. Squeeze out grease with paper towel. Layer on top of potatoes.
5.In a bowl whisk 12 eggs, milk, left over chicken broth, parsley, tarragon and 1/2 t salt. Pour on top of other ingredients.
6.Grate cheese and sprinkle on top.
7. Bake 350 for 50 minutes, top with sliced tomatoes. Bake 10 minutes more or until golden and toothpick comes out clean.
You may also bake this on the grill. My favorite way to do it.